We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our well-established client on the outskirts of Reading.
PLEASE NOTE that the role will include travelling 35-40 minutes to the company and back on a daily basis – transport will be provided.
Successful candidates will be carrying out a variety of warehouse tasks and meeting/exceeding the agreed efficiency targets for the warehouse operation.
– Picking & packing customer orders
– Ensuring the correct labelling of all orders ready for dispatch
– Keeping accurate stock records
– Carrying out stock counts as and when required
– Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment
Key Skills & Experience:
– Hard-working and reliable, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
– Ability to follow instructions and adhere to Health & Safety regulations at all times
– Excellent attention to detail skills
The working hours are 7:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
In return, the company can offer lots of training and progression opportunities and a chance to get a permanent contract for the right candidate after 12 weeks.
The pay rate is £7.05/hour-£7.50/hour and can increase later depending upon the quality of work. PLEASE NOTE that this is a long-term role, which goes permanent later for the right candidate.
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 (ask for Greta).