We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Admin Assistant to join our client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Accounts department in a variety of ways to include but not limited to data entry, online banking processes, client communication, sales and purchase ledger function and general secretarial services to support the accounts team.
- Importing information to the cash book spreadsheet, post cash in to Sage accounting receivables and nominal account.
- Post warehouse invoices in to Sage, reconcile and file paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Producing customer statements on a monthly basis.
- Producing Experian credit reports online for review by one of the Management team, sending out forms and relevant documents prior to setup in Sage, TMS & WMS.
- Producing supplier payment run for Management review prior to creating payments on a monthly basis.
- Preparing payments via HSBC Net portal for monthly supplier payments plus additional adhoc payments as and when required.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis, request copies where required.
- Send out new supplier form, obtain insurance and other necessary documents prior to creation of Sub Contractors. For suppliers, complete interval forms, input relevant information in to Sage.
- Assist in monthly process of payroll, in the absence on the Finance Manager.
- Create new driver folders and starter pack, obtain employer references where required.
- Experience in an accounts and administrative environment.
- A good standard of IT skills, proficient in Excel and Word.
- The ability to plan their own workload and to work with minimal supervision.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Sage experience would be beneficial.
Working hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £10-£13/ hour depending upon experience.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.