We are looking to recruit an office Administrator to join our client in Newbury, Berkshire.
- General office administration: perform tasks requested by the office team.
- Document filing up to date on a daily basis.
- Assistance with daily Office operations as required.
- Manage daily contact with customers and suppliers by email and telephone.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1 year minimum in an office environment.
- MS Office Suite: Primarily Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Punctual, polite, professional and courteous towards customers.
- Be an effective communicator both orally and in writing and possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Possess knowledge and use of a database application system an advantage.
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision and having an organised and thorough approach to work.
Working hours: Full-time – 35 hrs per week 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (1 hour for lunch)
Salary: £16,380.00 to £20,000.00 /year depending on age and experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.