Are you fluent in Swedish, German, or Dutch? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our well-established client in the Reading, Berkshire area.
You will work as part of a dynamic multilingual team delivering a range of support services to ensure an efficient and professional delivery of customer services.
– Maintaining and managing smooth operations of customer services for the German, Dutch or Swedish speaking customer base for all internal and external customers
– Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner ensuring the customer database is updated at all times
– Managing customer orders over the phone or via email
– Ensuring a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests
– Ensuring that all new orders are processed accurately and within the agreed timelines
– Any administrative tasks as required
The working hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
The company offers training and progression opportunities.
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE.
If you have customer service experience and are fluent in either Swedish, Dutch or German, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 and speak to Greta.