We are currently looking for a Chill Store Warehouse Supervisor to join our well established client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be working with the Warehouse Manager to ensure that all aspects of the warehouse operations are completed to the highest standards and meet all legal, regulatory customers and internal requirements.
- Ensuring all vehicles are fit for loading and are at required temperature prior to loading.
- When necessary, unpacking deliveries and disposal of packaging.
- Locating stock in line with storage conditions and record location.
- Using WMS pick list to ensure correct stock is picked.
- Following customer procedures to ensure correct packing and labeling takes place
- Ensuring correct dispatch procedure is followed
- Record and check data accurately.
- Operating WMS and associated RDT’s
- Using SAP for preparing, picking, packing and liaising directly with customers to arrange inbound and outbound materials.
- Ensuring that workplace, equipment, facilities and surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Warehouse operations, min, 2 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Forklift license to include Reach, Counterbalance and PPT.
- Experience in operating Forklift truck, min 2 years
- Computer literate, good communication & numeracy skills.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Warehouse and Storage would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety in the Warehouse.
The working hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday + Saturday (every other week)
The Salary of £26,000/annum is on offer
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.