We are currently looking for a Class 2 Driver/ATM Installer to join our prestigious client on a temp to perm basis in Camberley, Surrey.
– You will be working as part of a team and assisting in the installation of ATM equipment
– Providing the movement of large units including servers and ATM machines using an HGV Class 2 vehicle
Key Skills and Experience:
– Previous working experience in the movement and installation of large items (ATMs, IT servers) and be used to driving an HGV Class 2 vehicle
– Valid Class 2 driving license
– CSCS card is ESSENTIAL for the role
– Experience in heavy equipment moving and the ability to push/pull heavy weights (within legal limits)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Punctuality and reliability
The working hours are 7:30am-3:30pm Monday-Friday.
The pay rate of 11-£12/hour.
If you are interested, please apply now by sending your CV to gretaA@gravity-personnel.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 and speak to Greta.