We are currently seeking a CNC Machinist to join our busy client in Ascot on a permanent basis.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machine
- Working with Vertical and Horizontal milling machines 3 axis & 4 axis
- Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Managing time and machines efficiently
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
- Comply with health and safety procedures
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CNC machining
- Previous experience as a CNC machinist within F1, automotive or aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of setting and operating using Doosan machines with Fanuc Control system.
Working hours: 45 hour/week
Salary: £48,000/annum + depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.