We are currently looking for CNC Operators to join our well-established client in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
– Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
– Setting and operating CNC machining centres
– Producing high quality products
– Ensuring machine maintenance checks are completed and any issues are reported immediately
– Maintaining a safe working environment, enforcing and ensuring safe working practices are followed
Key Skills & Experience:
– Previous experience of working in a similar role
– Ability to read engineering drawings
– Ability to work to the highest standards with minimal supervision and tight schedules
– Reliability and punctuality
The pay rate is £8.00-£11.05/hour depending upon experience and working hours.
The following working hours are available at the moment:
08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
08:30 – 18:30 four days on/four days off
20:00 – 06:00 Monday to Thursday
20:00 – 06:00 Friday to Sunday
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0118 950 8757 (ask for David).