We are currently looking for a CNC Punching Machine Programmer to join our well established client located in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be required to participate in the programming and maintaining of equipment in a condition that permits the efficient fabrication to meet production goals.
- Programming parts for CNC machines by reading and interpreting approved fabrication drawings.
- Following departmental policies, procedures and standard practices while carrying out the duties of job.
- Supporting production on a daily basis to ensure that customer needs are being met.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must have knowledge and experience with CNC Programming
- Previous experience using LVD shape punching machine.
- Offline programming experience.
- Any other Sheet metal experience would be an advantage.
- Flexible and a positive attitude.
In return, a salary package of £35-£37k (Dep on relevant skills & exp)
Please email your CVto email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757