We are currently looking for a Cold Store Warehouse Operative to join our well established client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be working as a part of the Warehouse Team ensuring that all aspects of the warehouse operations are completed to the highest standards meeting all legal, regulatory, customer and internal requirements.
- Ensuring all vehicles are fit for loading and are at required temperature prior to loading.
- When necessary, unpacking deliveries and disposal of packaging.
- Following customer procedures to ensure correct packing and labeling takes place
- Ensuring correct dispatch procedure is followed
- Record and check data accurately.
- Operating WMS and associated RDT’s
- Ensuring that workplace, equipment, facilities and surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Operating yard forklift, loading waste containers/bins and general yard cleaning.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Warehouse operations, min, 2 years’ experience.
- Forklift license to include Reach, Counterbalance and PPT.
- Experience in operating Forklift truck, min 2 years
- Computer literate, good communication & numeracy skills.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
The working hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday + Saturday (every other week)
The Salary of £22,000/annum is on offer.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.