We are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our well-established client in Reading.
You will be working as part of a friendly team in a busy call centre environment and providing support in maintaining the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, maintaining good customer relations, and ensuring that all administrative tasks are handled in a professional manner in line with our client’s procedures, values and principles.
– Issuing courier reports
– Updating customer records
– Liaising with suppliers and couriers regarding customer orders and product dispatch dates
– Any other administrative tasks as and when required
Key Skills & Experience:
– Previous customer service/ administrative work experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A confident and professional telephone manner
– Excellent attention to detail skills
– Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The working hours are 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate is between £8-£8.50/hour depending upon experience.
The company can offer lots of training and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 (ask for Greta).