We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent to join our well-established client in Reading, Berkshire.
PLEASE NOTE that this is a 12 month contract role. However, it can go permanent for the right candidate.
You will be working as part of their customer care team and assisting with the management of order and product enquiries.
– Managing all incoming calls and emails from end customer
– Managing ‘Live Chat’ responses in a timely fashion
– Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction
– Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
– Liaising with Warehousing team to check products
– Keeping records of customer interactions and processing customer data
– Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Key Skills & Requirements:
– Proven customer support experience with fashion background would be an advantage
– Experience with Live Chat interfaces
– Strong phone contact handling skills
– Excellent communication and presentation
– 2nd European language would be an advantage but not a necessity
– Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (training will be provided)
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The working hours are 8:30-17:30 Monday-Friday (40 hours per week).
The pay rate is £9-£10/hour.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.