We are currently looking for a Delivery Driver to join our prestigious client on a temporary basis in the Reading, Berkshire area.
– Delivering furniture to customers
– Calling customers to confirm delivery times
– Loading and unloading the van with furniture
– Ensuring no damage occurs to goods or vehicle during the delivery
Key Skills & Experience:
– Full clean UK driving license, category B
– Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to customers at all times
– Drive in a safe and responsible manner
– Excellent verbal and written English language skills
– Punctual, presentable and reliable
PLEASE NOTE that this is a temporary role for 3-4 weeks.
The working hours are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
The pay rate is £9/hour.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 and ask for Greta.