We are currently looking for Drivers Mates to join our prestigious client on a long-term basis in the Reading, Berkshire area.
The successful candidate will be helping the driver to deliver high quality products to customers in the Berkshire area. As this is a customer-orientated role, a smart, polite and professional manner is essential.
– Loading the delivery orders inside the vehicle
– Calling customers to confirm delivery times
– Processing payments and obtaining delivery signatures from customers
– Ensuring customers receive their deliveries in excellent condition at all times
– Dealing with customer queries in a polite and effective manner
Key Skills and Experience:
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to build rapport with customers
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
The working hours are 6:00-17:00 OR 10:30-21:30, working 4 days per week on a fixed rota. Please note that the role will include working occasional weekends.
PLEASE NOTE that all candidates will be required to attend an induction, which includes lifting and handling training and introduction to the company’s customer service standards.
The pay rate is £7.50/hour.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV to gretaA@gravity-personnel.com. If you require any further information, please give us a call on 0118 950 8757 and speak to Greta.