Our client is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Dutch Speaking Customer Service Executive to join their warm and friendly team on a long-term basis in the Reading, Berkshire area.
Successful candidates will be supporting customer services team by promoting the highest levels of service excellence with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
– Maintaining and managing smooth operations of customer services for the Dutch speaking customer base for all internal and external customers
– Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner ensuring the customer database is updated at all times
– Managing customer orders over the phone or via email
– Ensuring a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests
– Ensuring that all new orders are processed accurately and within the agreed timelines
– Any administrative tasks as required
Key Skills and Experience:
– Fluent Dutch/English language skills (written and verbal)
– Previous experience in customer service/administrative role
– Customer service orientated
– Positive and flexible approach to solving issues
– Able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
– Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
The working hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
The company offers training and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to gretaA@gravity-personnel.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 and ask for Greta.