We are currently looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join our well established client on permanent basis in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role, able to work well on their own, and in a team. Have a good attitude towards ensuring your work is completed effectively each day. Must be health & safety conscious and aware of dangers when working with machinery & heavy goods.
- Carrying out all aspects of fabrication, drilling & welding, including final painting as required
- Offloading incoming steel deliveries from suppliers
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of welding consumables & advising when stock is low
- Assisting with UPVC window former assembly when required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Counterbalance forklift licence required
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach to process improvement and efficiency in the workshop
- Ability to manage and priorities workload.
- Always prepared to work as an enthusiastic team member.
Working hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
In return, a salary package of £28-£30k (Dep on relevant skills & exp)
Please email your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.