We are looking to recruit a temporary grounds maintenance operative to join the team in the Reading area. This is a mobile role, travelling to various sites to carry out grounds maintenance to a required specification.
- Lawn Cutting
- Hedge Pruning
- Weed Control
- Litter Picking and Sweeping
Key Skills & Experience:
- Drivers licence essential
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in grounds environment.
- Knowledge of relevant machinery.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Ability to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
The working hours: 08:00-16:00 Monday – Friday
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV (click ”Apply” button below). If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.