We are looking for an experienced Groundsman to join our client based in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining the grounds; ensuring the estate is continuously presented to a high standard.
- Performing regular maintenance by mowing lawns with riding or push mowers, leaf blowing, trimming and edging around trees, shrubs weeds, ground cover and buildings.
- Safe and efficient operation of maintenance equipment at all times.
- Inspecting the premises throughout the day
- All other general grounds maintenance duties
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of grounds / pitch maintenance
- Experience of using groundsman’s equipment
- Enjoy working in an outdoor environment
- Good communicator and team player
- Reliable and committed
- You will be able to plan, organise and prioritise effectively and cope under pressure and set high standards
The working hours: 8:00-16:00 Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £9-£10/hour depending on experience.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.