We are currently recruiting a Hydroclave Operative to join our busy client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be working on the weighbridge in the waste reception halls the jobholder will be assisting with the loading and unloading of waste from vehicles, along with inspecting and segregating the waste in accordance with the company waste acceptance procedures.
- To receive waste in accordance with the site procedures
- Visually inspecting the waste and checking paperwork is correct
- Communicating with drivers to ensure the offloading of waste in an efficient manner
- Moving, transferring and storage of waste.
- Operating 2 rotary bin washers, ensure a clean supply of wheeled bins are available for our customers
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures including health and safety and employment.
- Operate Forklift trucks competently and safely
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy.
- Carry out additional duties as instructed by your line manager
- Carry out bin repairs to keep a good standard of stock for our customers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Physically fit
- Strong team worker with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in busy environments
- Good English understanding (both written and verbal)
- Full driving licence, with own transport
- A basic understanding of computers
- Ability to deal with customers
- A basic understanding of Health and Safety.
Working hours: Monday– Friday 07:00 – 17:00
Pay rate: £10/hour
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.