Our well established client is seeking experienced Import/ Export Clerks to join their team in Feltham.
The purpose of the Import / Export Clerk role is to ensure that all paperwork relevant to distribution of products handled in the business is maintained and information is stored correctly.
- Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant import/export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licences and restrictions.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
- Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing and distribution activities influenced by or reliant upon import/export activities.
- Ad-hoc Office/Operational duties as required
Key Skills & Experience :
- 2- 5 years Import/ Export Experience
- Confident Communicator
- Systematic, Logical and Precise
- High level of accuracy
- 1 x days 6:00 – 18:00
- 1 x nights 18:00 – 6:00
Both on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.