We are currently looking for a Logistics Account Manager/Administrator to join our client on the outskirts of Swindon.
The successful candidate will be managing the customer service, communication and provide administrative requirements for various customer accounts across both B2B & B2C fulfilment activities.
- Daily communication with the clients regarding their logistics requirements by phone, fax & e-mail.
- Planning inbound stock with customer/suppliers and providing booking slots.
- Confirming receipts & receiving and processing orders on Warehouse Management System.
- Liaising daily with warehouse on order priorities and completion including key account requirements.
- Shipping orders in line with customer requirements, producing despatch documentation, delivery notes, shipping labels on various carrier systems.
- Monitoring outbound shipments and liaising with carriers/hauliers on any delays or delivery problems.
- Maintaining WMS programme and spreadsheet to record transactions, costs and timings.
- Investigating & addressing picking or receipt errors.
- Replying to client’s queries & requests in a timely and appropriate manner, keeping them fully updated at all times.
- Promptly advise Customer of any discrepancies, damages or out of stock situations.
- Liaising with warehouse and or suppliers on packaging for the customer.
- Reporting daily to Head of Client Services regarding client issues/order levels/work load etc.
- Completion of special projects & tasks as directed by the Head of Client Services.
- Attending face to face review meetings either on site or at customers premises as required.
- Raising weekly spreadsheet/invoice to customer in a timely manner.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Self-motivated but also able to work well as a team.
- Flexible, results orientated individual.
- Articulate and numerate with good presentation skills.
- Excellent communicator across all levels with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Competent in the use of Windows Office Packages and Logistics Management Systems.
- Experience within the Logistics Industry would be preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience.
The working hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
In return, a salary package of £24k-£28k/annum dependent on experience
Please apply by sending your CV or calling our office on 0118 950 8757.