We are currently recruiting for an Operations and Client Services Manager to join our client based in Hungerford, Berkshire.
Day to day Management of the Client Services Team ensuring all client activity and requests are managed and completed in line with customers SLAs/KPIs. Close liaison with the warehouse supervisory team.
- Day to day management of account managers and operational support staff within operations teams located in two units.
- Ensure that the team are regularly reviewing their client role and responsibility per customer and flag to Head of Operations/Client Services any issues.
- Monitoring order volumes/flows daily with team in all units in conjunction with the dedicated warehouse supervisory teams allocated to those units whilst working closely together to support the whole operation in all units to ensure smooth workflow.
- Daily production/planning update with Warehouse Supervisors to ensure work flow and client priorities are being met & reporting to Head of Client Services on problem areas.
- Account Managing/overseeing key customer accounts day to day to support the client services account managers.
- Ensuring that KPI’s are met on a daily basis, daily liaison with clients.
- Drive improvements both office and in the warehouse.
- First line & prompt communication with customers should queries or complaints arise.
- Training and managing induction programs for new team members & ensuring cross training is ongoing throughout the team.
- Ensuring team are up to date with system knowledge, courier options and rates and working in line with client & company expectations.
- Daily management of Kronos labour tracker and dealing with queries for Operations staff.
- Attending regular face to face review meetings either on site or at customer’s premises.
- Ensuring weekly & monthly spreadsheet/invoices are raised accurately for all customers in a timely manner.
- Promote close liaison with the Fulfilment and Rework Manager to ensure all rework is scheduled for the team and their clients and to monitor on a daily basis
- Attend Health & Safety and quality meetings and feedback and action any areas in need of attention.
- Attend weekly Directors planning meeting and action any points requested.
- Hold regular team meetings to ensure the team are well informed and understand their job roles and guide/train them where necessary.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Self motivated, solutions based, results orientated individual focused on providing service excellence and business profitability.
- Strong performance management skills with the ability to facilitate change and provide direction.
- Availability to provide the necessary support and management outside normal business hours when required
- Articulate and numerate with good presentation skills.
- Excellent communicator across all levels with the ability to coach & manage staff effectively and build strong internal and external relationships.
- Competent in the use of Windows Office Packages and Logistics Management Systems.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience within the Logistics Industry with a proven track record in process improvement and quality management.