Our client is looking for a Production Administrator to join their busy friendly team in Swindon, Wiltshire.
- Responsible for processing & administrating customer orders from order receipt through to delivery
- Raising invoices
- Prepare and administrate all batch records
- Administration and filing of completed finance paperwork
- Assisting, checking and/or correcting production bookings
Key Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Microsoft office skills
- Experience of production environment (desirable, but not essential)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-16:00
The starting salary for this role will be £20,500 per annum based on a 40hr week
(£9.86 per hour) – based on a 12 week temp to perm arrangement.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.