We are currently looking for a Production Line Co-ordinator to join our well established client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure as part of a busy team; be able to plan, prioritise, schedule and manage a number of tasks concurrently meeting set and tight deadlines.
- To direct a team to produce a set work packet for the shift to ensure targets are met.
- To provide checkpoint reports to the Shift Supervisor and Production Manager at regular intervals throughout the shift to identify any risks or issues.
- To highlight inefficient working practices for improvement
- To ensure daily KPI figures are input correctly.
- To strictly follow Company procedures with regards to quality control.
- To pack and despatch orders, strictly following Company procedures.
- To assist the Supervisors and Managers in the maintenance of equipment.
- To provide full support to your work colleagues, Supervisors and Managers by undertaking any reasonable tasks requested.
- To carry out effective shift handovers with outgoing and incoming shifts for your area.
- To work closely with the other shifts, teams and departments to improve processes and ensure our customers’ needs are met on time to the required standards, while striving to exceed their expectations.
- To ensure a professional level of customer contact is maintained at all times with our internal and external customers.
- To use own initiative and creativity to promote improvement within the team.
- To proactively lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives and ensure they are implemented.
- To assist the Supervisors and Managers in the training and behavioural monitoring of staff, this includes training, motivating and developing other Team members, and upholding a positive attitude to your personal development and training.
Key skills & Experience:
- Must have print finishing experience.
- Evidence of working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety guidelines
- Evidence of training staff in previous roles
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and email
- Demonstrates strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Rotating shift pattern: Sunday to Thursday 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm; Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm with a split shift on a Friday, so you would work either 7:00 am to 3:00 pm or 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
The salary: £22,220 plus shift allowance £1850.93/annum.
Please apply by sending your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office on 0118 950 8757.