We are currently looking for a number of Production Operatives to join our client on a permanent basis in Thatcham.
PLEASE NOTE that the role will include working 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern:
– Monday – Friday 7:00AM-3:00PM
– Monday – Friday 3:00PM-11:00PM
You will ensure all products are prepped, cooked and packaged according to schedule, keeping your area clean and tidy and adhering to all health and safety procedures.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Excellent attention to detail skills
– Good verbal & written communication skills
– Able to follow the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures
– Previous work experience in a factory/production environment would be beneficial
– Due to the company’s location, own transport would be beneficial
In return, the company can offer:
– A structured training program, which can lead to opportunities to develop into skilled roles within the factory
– Excellent development and career opportunities
– Discretionary bonus
– 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with years of service.
– Pension and Life Assurance
– Childcare vouchers
– Access to healthcare cash plan
– Free samples
The pay rate is £8.79/hour.
PLEASE APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 (ask for David).