We are currently looking for Production Operatives to join our dynamic growing client on a temporary to permanent basis in the Swindon, Wiltshire area.
– Ensuring all assemblies meet the company’s quality standards
– Reporting and resolving errors
– Meeting predetermined performance targets
– Cleaning and detailing to the quality standard
– Working with other warehouse teams as and when required
Key Skills and Experience:
– Excellent attention to detail skills
– Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
– Good punctuality and flexibility regarding hours and duties
The working hours are 8:00-16:30 Monday to Friday.
Please note that the role is temporary to permanent and can go permanent for the right candidate depending upon the quality of work.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call us on 0118 950 8757 (ask for Wioleta).