We are currently recruiting for a Security/Facilities Person to join our client in Newbury, Berkshire.
- Random security checks of employees leaving site for lunch and the end of the day.
- Daily tour of the sites, checking general security and reporting any findings to the Yard Manager.
- End of the day: – walk around after all workers have left the premises and the gates are closed.
- Security of site closure at the end of the day: – windows and doors closed and secure. Heaters all turned off.
- Check all vehicles that are parked in the yard are locked and not obstructing any security cameras.
- Collection point areas are to be emptied before leaving the site each night and stored safely in the correct location.
- Ensure that all safety procedures are followed and any incidences are reported immediately to the Yard Manager.
- Keeping changing rooms/canteen clear and tidy.
- Checking and replenishing the following daily: – Hand towels/hand machines, soap dispensers, toilet rolls.
- Emptying all waste bins in the main office at the end of the day.
- Washing and drying of used work gloves using the facilities provided.
- Checking and topping up the drink machines in the canteen when necessary.
- Cleaning the drinks machines.
Key Skills &Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Good standard of English is required.
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 18:00, some flexibility is required due to nature of work.
Salary: £17,860 per annum
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.