We are looking to recruit an experienced CAD / CAM Programmer for our client in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The successful applicant will be required to produce drawing & generate programs for Trumpf Lasers & LVD press brakes. Knowledge of Trumpf Topps laser or Cadman bending software would be advantageous but not essential (software specific training will be available to the successful applicant.
- Produce CAD drawings of flat components accurately, using customer’s drawings as a bench mark.
- Produce material nests of flat components for maximum material usage.
- Produce bending programs to suit customer requirements.
- Cross checking drawings & nests with colleagues for drawing accuracy & part quantities.
- Ensuring production schedules are maintained & updated.
- Project managing.
- Liaising with customers.
Key skills & experience:
- Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings.
- Proficiency & ability to draw with CAD software
- Solid works experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working to tight tolerances.
- Manufacturing/sheet metal / fabrication background.
- Excellent communication skills.
Working hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Salary range £26,000-£28,000/annum depending upon experience.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.