We are currently recruiting Shift Process Operatives to join our client in Reading (RG7).
The successful candidate will be safely operating production machinery as part of a team ensuring that daily production and quality targets are met.
- Act responsibly and safely in the workplace at all times to ensure a safe working environment.
- Following all site rules
- Minimise waste, recycle where appropriate and comply with the Company Environmental Policy.
- Ensure production complies with product specification and appearance acceptable to customer.
- Report any production issues immediately to minimize quality problems.
- Record information as and when required, feeding back information and issues to the senior operator and shift manager.
- Attend daily production meetings and other meetings as appropriate.
- Operate all sections of plant to ensure a fully flexible workforce.
- Work shifts as appropriate to suit the needs of the business.
- Be responsible for all designated housekeeping, developing and maintaining standards for the line.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in terms of working requirements
- Strong team worker with ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work verity of shift patterns
2 weeks on Day shift than 2 weeks on Night shift:
- Day shift 6am–4.30pm Monday to Thursday and Fridays 6am–3pm
- Night shift 8pm–6am Monday to Thursday and Fridays 3pm–10pm
- £9.77 on days (Overtime £14.66)
- £11.33 on nights
Please note that the role is temporary to permanent and can go permanent for the right candidate depending upon the quality of work.
Please email your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757