We are currently looking for a Stock Controller to join our client on a permanent basis in Slough.
As part of the Stock Control Team you will be assisting in ensuring the overall integrity and accuracy of the Depot stock.
- Checking that the appropriate credits are received for variance stock shortages/damages.
- Assisting Telesales on day to day stock queries i.e. obtaining stock to fulfil customer deliveries.
- Keying of IBT’S to other Depots in the business as required.
- Understanding and responding to the quarantine alert procedure.
- Running of daily reports.
- Completion of daily/weekly and Monthly KPI reports.
- You will play a key role in the annual stock take.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
-You must have previous experience in a multi chamber environment.
-You will need a keen eye for detail.
– You need to be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and PC literacy.
-You should be a good team player and possess excellent communication skills.
The working hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
The salary of £24k/annum is on offer.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to David.Grant@gravity-personnel.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 (ask for David).