We are currently looking for a Stock Room & Sales Office Support to join our client in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfodshire.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unpacking and checking of goods received.
- Entering received goods onto database.
- Picking and packing of sales orders.
- Arranging on-line despatch of goods for UK and International shipments.
- Carry out stock takes.
- Ordering of stock room packaging supplies.
- Ensuring the stock room is kept in an organised and presentable condition.
- Assisting with telephone sales and customer enquiries.
- Preparing backorder reports in order to print picking and packing lists.
- General office administration support including filing and archiving.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good organisational and IT skills.
- Flexibility and a willingness to become a key part of a team.
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am – 12.30 pm.
Salary range £17,500 – £19,500
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org.