We are currently looking for a Technical Assistant and Administrator to join our client in Maidenhead.
The successful candidate will be providing Administrative support to Engineers and Project Managers.
- Creating technical documentation for customer orders.
- Document Filing and retrieval
- Ordering requisitioned material and goods
- Processing customer and supplier certification
- Liaising with customers regarding document issues
- Maintaining ISO 9001 standards throughout the company
- Administer safety related issues under the guidance of a safety consultant.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 standards and requirements or other Quality Manufacturing System would be a benefit
- Healthy and Safety experience beneficial
- High attention to detail and helpful manner
- Intermediate/Advanced user of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to read CAD/CAM drawings
- Minimum of one year’s office admin experience
The working hours: 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
The salary: £20-£25k/annum,depending on qualifications and experience.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757