We are currently looking for a Skilled TIG welder/fabricator to work for our client based in Maidenhead
- Read and interpret fabrication drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards
- Working as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Experience of welding stainless steel
- Experience of working in the oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to read drawings
- Must have good skills and experience in TIG welding.
The working hours: 07:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.