We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Field Service Technician
This role will be field based and the ideal candidate will be based around the Oxford/High Wycombe area and will be covering various locations around England and Wales as required.
The Job Purpose is to provide service and support of the equipment at various customer’s air quality sites, under the direction of the Service Manager.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Following daily schedule set by Service Manager
- Attending customer sites for completion of basic routine and non-routine service work and installations.
- Attending customer sites to assist Field Service Engineers as and when required.
- Complete relevant paperwork on a prompt basis including service reports, risk assessments and method statements.
- Maintaining stock and tools and ensuring regular reports are submitted on time.
The Key Skills & Experience:
- Have achieved grades C in GCSE’s (or similar) in Maths and English.
- Have a good knowledge of electronics or electronic principles.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be keen to develop their professional and personal skills and have new experiences and responsibilities.
- Be able to work both on their own to specific deadlines and take the initiative for certain tasks and work as part of a team as and when required.
- Be well presented.
- Have a full clean driving licence as a company vehicle will be provided as part of the package.
- Salary depending on experience
- Full In house training
- Employer contributing pension scheme
- Mobile Phone
Working hours: 34 per week, Monday to Thursday 9:00-17:00 and Friday 9:00-16:00 with an hour for lunch.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to Sales.email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.