Trainee Recruitment Consultant required to join a busy Reading town centre Industrial and Engineering Recruitment agency.
The ideal candidate will be able to organise their own workload as well as assist existing Account Managers. This position would suit an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with excellent people skills.
Duties will include:
• Managing temporary staff on daily basis
• Dealing with clients on a daily basis (face-to-face and on the phone), providing a high level of service
• Interviewing candidates for specific roles
• Carrying out site visits to clients on a weekly basis
• Confidence in dealing with people over the phone and face to face
• Carrying out group inductions on site at clients showing staff around the facilities and establishing their suitability
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, some weekends with out-of-hours phone rota.
Salary dependent on experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Due to a large volume of applications, if you have not heard back from us within 10 working days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.