PLEASE NOTE that the applicants for this role must be flexible regarding working hours and must be able to work on PM or Night shifts.
Successful candidates will be carrying out day-to-day administrative and warehouse tasks to support the warehouse and distribution function.
– Scanning customer orders through the system
– Packing customer orders
– Checking SKU’s (Stock Keeping Units)
– Maintaining, reviewing and developing working practices in line with operational procedures
– Maintaining current stock records by updating systems as and when required
– Assisting with any other warehouse/admin tasks as required
Key Skills and Experience:
– The applicants for this role MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
– The applicants for this role must be flexible regarding working hours and must be able to work on PM or Night shifts
– Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Excellent verbal and spoken English language skills
– Excellent attention to detail skills
– Punctuality and reliability
The successful candidates will start working on a dayshift 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday (£8.70/hour). And then they will move to PM shifts 16:00-00:00 Monday to Friday (£9.20/hour) or Nights 00:00-8:00 Monday to Friday (£10/hour).
Please apply and send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0118 950 8757 and speak to Greta.