We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our client on a permanent basis in Aldermaston.
The successful candidate will be carrying out a variety of warehouse tasks including picking and packing.
– Picking & packing customer orders
– Scanning customer orders
– Maintaining, reviewing and developing working practices in line with operational procedures
– Maintaining current stock records by updating warehouse systems as and when required
Key Skills & Experience:
– Previous warehouse experience is essential
– Due to the company’s location, having own transport would be beneficial for this role
– PLEASE NOTE that the role will include lots of lifting, bending and walking – circa 12 miles per day
The working hours are 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday.
The salary of £24k-£25k/annum is on offer.
Benefits – Pension – matching up to 6%, Private Medical, 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, option to lease a vehicle at preferential rates. 10% of Salary Bonus.
There will be an assessment process – interview, numeracy test and practical test using the picking guns.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please contact our office on 0118 950 8757 (ask for Sean).