We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our client on a temp to perm basis in Theale.
PLEASE NOTE that the role will start on a dayshift and then move to nightshift after 3 months.
You will be working in Chilled/ frozen/ambient environments and
assisting with accurately picking and packing customer orders, preparing items for dispatch, labelling, scanning, replenishing stock and maintaining and encouraging a good working environment with a high level of housekeeping promoting best practice.
– Picking by list
– Packing customer orders
– Loading and unloading vehicles
– Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all goods
– Keeping accurate stock records
– Replenishing stock
– Keeping areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Previous experience of working in a similar role
– Due to the company’s location and working hours, own transport is essential for this role
– Excellent attention to detail skills
– Punctuality and reliability
The working hours are 7:30-16:30 Monday to Friday (for the first 3 months) and 22:30-7:30 Monday to Friday (after 3 months).
The pay rate is £9.62/hour on dayshifts and £10.15/hour on nightshifts.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.