Our well-established client is currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join their team on a temp to perm basis in Langley.
Successful candidates will participate in a number of warehouse operations and activities including picking, packing, dispatching orders in an efficient manner.
– Receiving and processing warehouse stock products (picking, packing, labelling, storing)
– Performing inventory controls and keeping the company’s quality standards high
– Preparing and completing orders for delivery
– Keeping a clean and safe working environment at all times
– Following quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules and regulations
Key Skills & Experience:
– Previous warehouse experience
– The candidate must be able to provide a valid DBS (previously CRB checks) certificate
– The candidate must be able to provide 5 years’ checkable employment history
– Reliability, punctuality and excellent attention to detail skills
– Driving license would be beneficial
The working hours are 12:00pm-8:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am-6:00pm on Friday.
PLEASE NOTE that the role goes permanent for the right candidate depending upon the quality of work and attendance.
The pay rate is £7.20/hour and goes up to £7.88/hour after 12 weeks.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.