We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our well-established client in Swindon.
Successful candidates will be responsible for accurately picking and packing customer orders, preparing items for dispatch, labeling, scanning, replenishing stock and maintaining and encouraging a good working environment with a high level of housekeeping promoting best practice.
– Picking & packing customer orders with a high level of care & accuracy
– Assisting in replenishing stock and keeping the work environment clean and tidy at all times
– Loading goods for dispatch
– Assisting with stock control as and when required
Key Skills & Experience:
– Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
– Reliability and punctuality
– Ability to follow work procedures, instructions and safety rules
– Ability to move products that may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
– Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial
The working hours are 8:00-16:30 Monday to Friday.
The pay rate is £8.22/hour, £8.35/hour after 12 weeks. Overtime rate – £12.33/hour.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757