Are you looking for long-term or short-term warehouse work for an immediate start?
If the answer is YES – we are pleased to announce we have a number of warehouse work opportunities available in Reading, Berkshire.
You will be working as a part of a friendly, dedicated and hardworking team to add value to the company’s success by making sure all set KPI’s are met.
Your skills and responsibilities will include:
- Picking and/or packing products
- Assisting in replenishing stock and
- Keeping the work environment clean and safe at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a similar role is beneficial, not essential though as full-training will be provided
- Reliability, punctuality and dedication to work
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Various Shifts Available:
Day shifts, afternoon shifts and night shift available.
The pay rate is £7.83/hour up to £8.76/hour depending upon the company.
Long-term or short-term, full-time.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office on 0118 950 8757.