Are you looking for long-term or short-term warehouse work for an immediate start?
If the answer is YES – we are pleased to announce we have a number of warehouse work opportunities available in Reading and Bracknell areas.
You will be working as a part of a friendly, dedicated and hardworking team to add value to the company’s success by making sure all set KPI’s are met.
Your skills and responsibilities will include:
– Picking and/or packing products
– Assisting in replenishing stock and keeping the work environment clean and safe at all times
– Making up cages
– Hitting pick targets set by the client
Skills and Experience:
– Experience of working within a similar role is beneficial, not essential though as full-training will be provided
– Reliability, punctuality and dedication to work
– Ability to understand and follow instructions
Various Shifts Available:
Dayshifts and afternoon shifts available
The pay rate is £7.05/£7.50/hour up to £8/hour depending upon the company.
Long-term or short-term, full-time.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV to Sales.Support@gravity-personnel.com or calling our office on 0118 950 8757 and ask for Wioleta.