We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our dynamic client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment to ensure targets are met whilst maintaining quality standards and maximising efficiency.
- Picking orders, via a voice picking system and loading orders in to cages
- Achieve picking and accuracy targets
- Put away goods within the departments
- Operating manual and electric pallet trucks
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Following health and safety procedures at all times
Key Skills & Experience:
- Reliability and punctuality
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Good organisational skills
07:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday – £8.21/hour
18:00 – 07:00 Monday to Thursday – £9.14/hour
Please note that the role is temporary to permanent and can go permanent for the right candidate depending upon the quality of work.
Please email your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757