We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our dynamic client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment to ensure targets are met whilst maintaining quality standards and maximising efficiency.
- Picking orders, via a voice picking system and loading orders in to cages
- Achieve picking and accuracy targets
- Put away goods within the departments
- Operating manual and electric pallet trucks
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Following health and safety procedures at all times
Key Skills & Experience:
- Reliability and punctuality
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Good organisational skills
Various shifts available
Please note that the role is temporary to permanent and can go permanent for the right candidate depending upon the quality of work.
Please email your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757