We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our client based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
The successful candidate will contribute to the smooth and efficient processing of operational activities within the warehouse in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Managing a team of up to 50 members of staff
- Reporting directly to Warehouse Manager and Operations Manager
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met.
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience supervising a warehouse team.
- Reach & Counterbalance Forklift license (Beneficial)
- IT literate, attention to detail, good administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Working hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday to Friday. Some flexibility would be required.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.