We are currently looking for a Watch Technician to join our well established client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate watch making skills with reference to the servicing and module replacement of quartz and automatic time pieces.
- Performing all watch repairs in a timely and accurate manner
- Undertaking watch repairs, including but not limited to, servicing and replacing modules for all calibres whilst working to the agreed individual, group and team Key Performance Indicators.
- To ensure quality and attention to detail is always maintained to the company standard.
- Ensuring that the cost-effective use of spare parts is properly controlled.
- To report any manufacturing issues/problems to your line manager.
- Assisting customers with technical questions either on the telephone, by email, text, fax, or in person.
- Liaising with all customers, consumers and colleagues in a manner commensurate with the image of the brand.
- Performing any other duties that may be reasonably requested within the service operation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated but also able to work well as a team.
- Flexible, results orientated individual.
In return, a salary package of £25k-£28k/annum dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending your CV or calling our office on 0118 950 8757.