We are looking for a Weighbridge Operator to join our client in Newbury, Berkshire
The successful candidate will be operating the Weighbridge, ensuring safe control of vehicles in and out of the yard.
- Safely control vehicles in and out of the yard passing data onto the yard
- Weighing material and producing weighbridge tickets
- Completion of hazardous waste documentation and checking duty of care paperwork
- Matching reports and checking data
- Liaise with the Yard Manager and our other sites regarding deliveries and collections
- General tidiness of the office/Weighbridge area to ensure a safe environment at all times
Key Skills & Experience:
- Punctual, polite, professional and courteous towards customers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written so a good standard of English is required
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Creative and adaptive, always looking for ways to improve processes
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 07:30 to 17:00
Salary: £19,211.00 to £20,000.00 /year
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.