We are currently looking for a Workshop Cleaner to join our well-established client in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
– Carrying out on site cleaning to specifications and standards within Health and Safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
– Removal and disposal of waste material, cleaning and reassembling of basic equipment and machinery.
– Emptying bins, general cleaning and moving of cardboard and pallets
– Supporting and assisting in maintaining the required hygiene standards within the Company.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Previous experience within a cleaning role, ideally in the production/manufacturing environment
– Excellent attention to detail skills
– Hard-working and reliable
PLEASE NOTE that this role will involve heavy lifting.
The working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
The pay rate is £8-£8.50/h depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call us on 0118 950 8757.