Gravity Personnel began trading in 1983, specialising in Engineering Recruitment. As the client base grew, the company branched out into the Industrial and Rail sectors with excellent results.
The majority of our clients within the Engineering sector have maintained a working partnership with Gravity Personnel for almost two decades and we pride ourselves on understanding our client’s requirement in detail.
[button class="button_green" href="http://www.gravity-personnel.co.uk/recruitment-services-industrial-engineering-rail/submit-vacancy/"]Register a Vacancy On-Line[/button]
Our Engineering Division operates within the following sectors:
- Oil and Gas
Knowledge of the industry is key to providing the best service possible. All of our consultants specialising in the Engineering sector have extensive knowledge in the field.[separator]
Other benefits to using Gravity Personnel include:
- The impressive low turn over of in-house staff within this competitive industry – your contact will remain the same at all times.
- A 24 hour contact number direct to your dedicated consultant should your need assistance day or night.
- In-depth knowledge of the roles required from hands on experience within their chosen field and regular updates and information from industry bodies.
Below is just a small selection of roles we have previously recruited:
- Project Planners
- Civil Construction Engineers
- Welders (TIG and MIG)
- Project Technicians
- Machine Operators
- CNC Machinists
- Project Managers
- Manual Machinists
- Semi Skilled Engineers
- Pipe Fitters
- Vertical/Horizontal Borers
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Test Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Quality Engineers
If you would like further information about our Engineering Division or a Rates Schedule, please contact our Reading Office on 0118 950 8757