Counterbalance Forklift Driver
From £10 to £10.50 per hour
Location: Reading (RG30)
We are currently looking for an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join our well-established client based in Reading (RG30)
- Unloading and loading of pallets
- Loading of deliveries ready for dispatch
Forklift Driver- Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment beneficial.
- In-date counterbalance forklift license – ideally 1 year + experience
- In date Reach tuck license beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work in fast paced working environment.
This role is predominately working on the counterbalance forklift but you will also be required to spend time off the forklifts undertaking other AdHoc tasks.
Working hours: 07.30am – 17.30pm
Monday to Friday
This role is offered on a Temporary to Permanent basis