We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our dynamic growing client on a long-term basis in the Reading, Berkshire area.
You will be working as part of a friendly team in a busy call centre environment dealing with customer queries over the phone from the initial phone call to resolution. You will be required to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, maintaining good customer relations, and ensuring that all customer enquiries are handled in a professional manner in line with our client’s procedures, values and principles.
– Handling customer calls, ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified processes and procedures
– Managing high volume of inbound customer calls
– Providing information to customers regarding placements of their orders
– Tracking customer orders
– Assisting with customer queries and complaints, ensuring quick and satisfactory resolution
– Ensuring accurate recording and logging of all contacts
– Working to ensure the highest level of service is consistently delivered to the customer
Key Skills and Experience:
– Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential (call centre, customer complaints, first call resolution)
– Excellent verbal and written English language skills
– Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a team
– Ability to prioritise tasks well and manage workload effectively
– A confident and professional telephone manner
– Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The working hours are 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday with some Saturdays and Bank Holidays on a rota basis.
The pay rate is £9-£9.50/hour